The most gruelling game in every hacking conference is back, but this time in Recovery Mode.
This year, we will be conducting two phases of the CTF--the qualifiers and the finals. In which only one winning team will be declared the ROOTCON14 CTF: Recovery Mode Champions and will be awarded the coveted ROOTCON Black Badge.
Are you up for the challenge?
Do you have what it takes to be listed on the hall of fame?
We know you can. Now prove it.
Pwn De Manila
What: CTF Finals
Opens October 8, 2020 @ 2100HRS
Closing October 10, 2020 @ 2000HRS
Pwn De Manila Staff
Shikata Ga Nai
There will be 5 sets of challenges from different categories, ranging from easy to hard. The main objective of the game is to get the associated flag per challenge.
1. NO DIRECT DDoS or any form of ATTACKS on the game servers, anyone caught attacking the server will be disqualified. (let others enjoy the game)
2. Minimum team members is 2, maximum is 3.
3. Only teams made it to the CTF Quals can play.
4. Sharing of flags is strictly prohibited, anyone caught will be disqualified.
5. Only one CTF winner will be declared, the winning team should at least earn 3500 points.
Only one team will remain to be crowned champions of the ROOTCON Recovery Mode CTF Finals
Three guaranteed Blackbadge that entitles the winner to attend ROOTCON the following year for FREE.
- An exclusive CTF winner jacket
- Bragging rights
- Hall of Fame mention
Note: If the winning team only achieves 3500 and or less than 4500, the team only gets two Blackbadge.